Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What PHP version are you running?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What PHP version are you running?

    The site is quick. I suspect php 7 is in the background?

  • #2
    Originally posted by NumNum View Post
    The site is quick. I suspect php 7 is in the background?
    AdminCP reports 5.6.20 so no, not yet.
    I think it will happen in the not too distant future though.
    Mark.B

    Comment


    • #3
      Is it running PHP 7 now? It is pretty fast considering it is a vb5 site.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CarpCharacin View Post
        Is it running PHP 7 now? It is pretty fast considering it is a vb5 site.
        No, still php 5.6 at the moment.
        Mark.B

        Comment


        • #5
          Is there any specific reason for them not to be running PHP 7? It performs better than 5.6.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CarpCharacin View Post
            Is there any specific reason for them not to be running PHP 7? It performs better than 5.6.
            CarpCharacin Not that I know of. I'm sure it will be upgraded at some point. There's no immediately pressing need.
            Mark.B

            Comment

            Working...
            X